The ASAP Emergency Fund Plan Guide
Do you want to end the financial stress that comes with having no emergency savings?
Do you have at least $1,000 in savings for an emergency? If not, you're one car breakdown, one medical bill, or one stove breakdown from going into debt.
This 47-page e-book will guide you through a 30 day action plan to help you build a baby emergency fund of $1,000.
You will learn what you can do RIGHT NOW to have $1,000 in the bank so you can focus on paying off debt or getting ahead.
- Here's what you'll gain by using the ASAP Emergency Fund Plan:
- You will finally figure out where all your money is going and why none of it is staying in the bank.
- You will learn strategies and techniques to help you put money back into your pocket and into your bank account.
- You'll be able to easily track your progress as you move through the 30 days of activities.
- You will rest well at night knowing that you're building financial security.