This budgeting for beginners – ultimate budgeting series will walk you through creating your own budget. You will learn everything you need to know to successfully create a beginners’ budget. It comes complete with printables too:)
Welcome to Life and a Budget’s Ultimate Budgeting Series. For those of you new to budgeting or those who have tried and failed miserably, this is the place you’re supposed to be!
When you’re starting out, don’t make this harder than it needs to be. You don’t need a bunch of fancy software, you just need something simple and easy to understand. It’s important to just get started!
In this series, I’m providing you with the basic knowledge that you need to successfully start budgeting. I’ve included some beautiful printables for you to purchase and instructions on how to use them.
The most important thing you need to bring to the table is the right mindset. If you don’t believe you can do this, you’ll achieve what you believe. However, if you’re willing to look past your past financial mistakes and learn something new – you’ll finally be on track to getting your finances in order!
If you have any questions at any time during the series, feel free to shoot me an email at latoya at lifeandabudget dot com. Below is a list of all the posts in this series.
Budgeting For Beginners: The Ultimate Budgeting Series
- Why Everyone Needs a Budget
- How to Track Your Income and Finance Your Ideal Lifestyle
- How to Track Expenses So You Can Stick to Your Budget
- Savings Plan: How to Automate and Build Your Savings
- How to Use a Simple Budget Worksheet for Budgeting Success
- Budget Management: How to Improve Your Budget
- How to Organize Your Bills: Never Miss a Payment Again!
- Budgeting for Budget Haters – An in-dept look at budgeting for those of you who need a little more help!
Grab a copy of all printables for $5!