Here at Life and a Budget, I love exploring ways to teach you how to make extra money.
With a good side hustle or online money maker, you can pay off debt, reach retirement quicker, pay your way through college, send a kid to school, and more!
You can even save enough money to quit your job and become a full-time entrepreneur like me!
Check out my series on How to Make Extra Money:
To be continued!
How to Make Extra Money
- Use Swagbucks instead of Google for online searches. You can also earn money watching videos, completing surveys, and making online purchases. When you have enough Swagbucks, cash them out for an Amazon gift card. Get a $5 bonus for signing up today.
- Drive for Uber. This can be quite a lucrative venture if you have a dependable car and clean background. All you will do is drive people around. Can’t really beat that! Click here to join Uber and start making extra money.
- Start a blog on a budget. I blog and write online for others full-time now. It would never have been possible if I’d never created this site. Last year I made over $7,000 in side hustle income. I also saved enough money so I can do this full-time. You can create your own blog on a budget using this easy, quick tutorial.
- Become a Shipt Driver. Shipt is a grocery delivery service that works exclusively with Publix. You get paid to shop (for all of you shop-a-holics) and deliver groceries to customers who order through the app or online. Shoppers earn an average of $15 to $25 per hour. Learn more about how to become a shopper here.
- Take online surveys. You won’t earn much, but if you do it consistently, you could earn enough for household toiletries, groceries, and things of that nature. I did it regularly as a new mom and it helped to keep diapers on the kid. A few I recommend include Pinecone Research (my absolute favorite!), My Survey, Clear Voice, Opinion Outpost, and American Consumer Panel.
7 Actions to Jumpstart Your Side-Hustle Today
Here’s a list of 7 actions you can take so you can begin earning more money by the end of the week! (Now please note, there are no guarantees. If you’re not willing to ACT on anything, you won’t earn a dime. But if you’re ready to do something, you’ll do just fine!)